Willingness to recommend
About the provider
abrdn Wrap offers a full and flexible range of solutions to power advisers’ service propositions. The platform supports all types of Centralised Investment Propositions (CIPs), delivering efficiencies and control on both a discretionary and advisory basis.
Wrap’s new, modern interface, tested and designed with advisers, offers a streamlined user experience so firms can spend less time on processing and more time with clients.
The platform is A-rated by AKG for financial strength, reflecting a long-term commitment to investing in world-class technology and service support. Features include:
- one of the widest investment ranges in the market
- a complete range of multi-goal tax wrappers and comprehensive drawdown options, with a unique Drawdown Price Lock
- fully integrated portfolio management technology to support CIPs at scale
- white-labelled and customisable reporting suite, and client portal to support personalised client engagement
- business MI dashboard for quick access to key information
- Junior ISA, with no platform charge, to support family wealth planning
- access to expert technical knowledge with Techzone, and Adviser Insights that include articles which help to make complex regulatory change simple.
abrdn Wrap is more than just a platform. It has recently been relaunched as adviserOS and is developing a full range of optional services to support an adviser firm’s integration with its full business model.
Leave a review
Reviewing this product couldn't be easier – just a simple two-step survey. Ready to go?
(Wrap + Elevate) £68.5bn as at 30th September 2023
FNZ (core platform and administration)
Integrates One Way
Integrates Both Ways
Adviser Office (IRESS)
Enable (Best Practice)
focus:adviser (Focus Solutions)
intelliflo office (intelliflo)
Plum Software (a Morningstar company)
No integrations available for Cash Management
No integrations available for Cashflow Modelling
No integrations available for Client Portal
Capita Financial Software