Helping financial institutions adapt to what's next in wealth
At NextWealth we help firms thrive amid disruption. We help our customers adapt to what’s next in wealth.
We offer research, consultancy and thought leadership content on trends in retail investing with a particular focus on the financial advice market. Our main areas of focus include:
- The rise of segregated mandates, or sub-advised, in retail
- Retirement advice
- The adviser tech stack, including back office systems, platforms, cash flow modelling, etc.
- Bespoke reports on investment propositions, technology and innovation and investor engagement
Please subscribe to our newsletter and get in touch for more information.
Contact us: email@example.com
Find out more
“Heather and NextWealth delivered an informative and engaging workshop for my senior team. Heather offered opinions and views based on facts and data giving us the confidence to make important strategic decisions based on her insights”
– Craig Fazzini-Jones, COO Canada Life UK
“NextWealth delivered high quality research in a complex area at very short notice. Heather’s knowledge of the sector, her can do attitude and intuitive understanding of our needs were notable. A first class job!”
– Simon J Farrant, Head of Proposition, FundsNetwork
“Undertaking a survey of nearly 160 advisers was a daunting task for us. We didn’t know where to begin, or what questions to ask, and partners never seemed to follow through when we had undertaken this sort of the thing in the past.
Heather and NextWealth did everything – with almost no time or effort for us. The best part was that I could completely trust them to produce a comprehensive set of meaningful results. Their format provides us with the confidence to implement new techniques immediately, with real insight into where we are as a business and where we need to focus our efforts going forward.”
– Tim Sargisson, CEO, Sandringham Financial Partners