Adviser Tech Stack Report Autumn 2020
In over 50 pages, this report provides an in-depth look at adviser tech, covering market share, proposition of key providers and adviser reviews. We also discuss the most important trends impacting the changing world of adviser tech covering platforms, back office systems, suitability and risk profiling, cashflow modelling and client portals.
Useful as a benchmark of adviser tech businesses against the competition, this report helps organisations to prioritise integrations and proposition developments by identifying up and coming technology trends.
Key research areas and how they can be used:
- Adoption and use of wet signature alternatives / eSignatures / digital signatures and impact of document submissions – useful to platforms seeking efficiency gains through process improvements.
- Aggregate spend by advice firms on tech, as well as spend by firm size – useful to adviser system suppliers targeting firms of certain sizes and so capacity to spend.
- Two-factor and multi-factor authentication methods employed by adviser systems suppliers and platforms – useful for customer journey design, security risks and operational costs.
- Insight into what makes Transact and AJ Bell Investcentre the highest to score for ‘willingness to recommend’ by advisers.
- Adviser satisfaction of their back office systems and potential innovation – useful to competitors seeking market share growth.
- Adviser reviews of all their key tech including cash flow modelers, risk profilers, client portals and other digital tools.
- Covid-19 impact on business processes and how advisers’ views of their tech requirements are changing.
- Integrations matrices, functionality features and more.
We will continue to chart the adoption and evolution of adviser technology on a half yearly basis.
Platforms and Product Providers:
To purchase your copy, please contact us email@example.com.
Financial advisers, financial planners, paraplanners and for anyone that works in an advice firm:
To receive a summary copy of the report, please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.