At NextWealth we want to help firms thrive amid disruption and one of the biggest sources of disruption is regulatory change. We are pleased to provide you with this report to provide industry and customer context to help you fulfil your obligations under the new Consumer Duty.
The research captures views from providers, advice firms and consumers and was conducted on behalf of a group of asset management firms, DFMs and platforms.
The purpose of this research project is to help your firm:
- Collaborate with peers across the supply chain to ensure your firm’s interpretation is in-line with others in the industry.
- Identify specific areas requiring focus for your firm’s compliance, based on consumer and peer research on the communications that are used to assess value.
- Contextualise your firm’s response with an understanding of the expected implications of the new Consumer Duty for financial advice professionals, platforms, asset managers and DFMs.
- Allow firms to look forward to the implications of the new Consumer Duty on their businesses and across the retail wealth management supply chain.
The new Consumer Duty challenges all of us to collaborate to help customers achieve better outcomes.
“NextWealth have once again delivered some highly relevant insight. Their latest research on Consumer Duty provides a clear and concise look through into adviser and provider thinking and views on this very relevant topic, extremely useful as we reflect and develop our own approach.”
– Steve Hunter, Momentum Investment Management
“NextWealth provided an in-depth and objective appraisal of the industry’s approach to Consumer Duty – taking us on a guided journey through its adoption at the platform level, DFM level and advice firm level. Their work sought not to provide the answers on how firms must implement Consumer Duty but to ensure that the decision-makers had a better understanding of how their peers and competitors are approaching it, interpreting it and implementing it as well as what their clients felt about service. Above all, their objectivity and neutrality proved to be very thought-provoking outside of consumer duty and without a doubt shines a light into the corners that we often overlook as advisers.”
– Financial Adviser
You can complete the form to the right to download a free summary of the research findings. Please get in touch if you would like to find out more about the purchasable report.