NextWealth has published Advice Tech Foundations: stability and satisfaction in adviser tech as part of the Adviser Tech Stack Series. This report benchmarks adviser reviews and delivers an in-depth analysis of the technology that underpins the delivery of financial advice.
The Advice Tech Foundations: stability and satisfaction in adviser tech Report 2023 is available as a one-off purchase or as part of a subscription. Reports in the series cover integrations, digital adoption and more. To find out more get in touch or download a sample of the report by completing the form to the right.
Based on feedback from hundreds of advice professionals, we look at platforms, back office systems, suitability, risk profiling, cash flow modelling and client portals. How those systems connect together is vital, so we also look at integrations and highlight gaps between them. We also discuss the most important trends impacting this fast-changing world.
Key themes that surface in this report:
- Tech adoption slows but is more integral to the advice process
- Digital as standard
- Segmenting the advice market
How can this report help you:
- Size the UK adviser tech market and assess market share of individual providers
- Benchmark adviser tech businesses against the competition
- Prioritise integrations and proposition developments
- Identify upcoming adviser tech trends
You can download a sample of the report by completing the form on this page.