NextWealth has published their annual MPS Proposition Comparison report. This report offers a unique view of the competitive landscape and propositions of leading providers of discretionary MPS.
MPS Proposition Comparison report forms part of NextWealth’s research and insight on the investment propositions of financial advisers. NextWealth also publishes research on the rise of segregated mandates in retail, moderates bespoke distribution strategy workshops and hosts a quarterly Forum for Retail Investment Distribution. Email email@example.com for further information.
Who this report is for:
This market report is intended for people in strategy, proposition, distribution and marketing roles in asset management firms, platforms and DFMs. The report quantifies assets in discretionary MPS, compares propositions from leading providers and tracks changes over time. It is for anyone who wishes to understand the UK MPS market more, including for strategic planning, market assessments, board reports and broader general research purposes. The report can be used by:
- DFMs to benchmark their proposition against the competition, including pricing, VAT charging, compliance framework, platform availability, assets and asset growth.
- Asset managers to identify the fastest growing DFMs, fine tune distribution efforts and better understand the ambition of their DFM partners.
- Platforms to prioritise DFMs to add to the platform, develop functionality to support DFMs in managing money on behalf of advised clients on platform, and better understand emerging platform DFM propositions.
- Financial advice businesses to understanding the proposition and differentiators of their DFM partners and to benchmark their own outsourced investment proposition.
- Private equity firms and consolidators to identify takeover targets and to position their pitch to suit the needs of this changing market.
The report is available to purchase. Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for details.