Adviser Tech Stack Series Spring 2021
In our Adviser Tech Stack Spring Series, we have divided our report into four parts. We will share with you our findings over the course of 3 months, kicking off with an update to our eSignatures & Document Submission research. Following on the remaining reports include adviser views on current technology, White-label platforms, and noteworthy changes and M&A.
Further detail on each report are included below:
eSignatures & Document Submission: published 29 March 2021
- eSignature providers used by financial advisers
- Document submission approach for 22 platforms across 85 processes, detailing where processes are completed with a paper original, scanned copy, eSignature or digital process. We’ve seen a 42% reduction in paper required by platforms between April 2020 and March 2021.
Adviser Views: published 20 April 2021
- Spend on tech
- Technology adopted during pandemic
- Plans to introduce new tech for the return to the office
- Young advisers are driving the advice tech revolution: they are more likely to work in firms that spend more on tech, are less satisfied with their current tech stack and plan to introduce a new piece of tech in the next year
If you work for a financial advice firm and are a member of the NextWealth Research Panel you can gain free access to summary reports for the eSignatures & Document Submission and the Adviser Views. Simply email email@example.com to receive your copy.
- White-label platform definition (hint, it’s a spectrum)
- Use of branding options offered by platforms
- Drivers: business and client reasons for considering white-labelling
- Questions to ask providers
Get your free copy of the adviser report: Spectrum of Adviser Platforms and the Rise of White Labelling. Advice Tech Stack paying subscribers receive a supplement.
Bonus: Security Protocols mini report
One of our subscribers requested a mini report on platform security protocols, in particular use of two factor authentication and multi-factor authentication. 2FA and MFA are fast becoming industry standard.
News and M&A’s:
- Round up of the big news on adviser tech in the first half of 2021