Adviser Tech Stack Series Spring 2021
In our Adviser Tech Stack Spring Series, we have divided our report into four parts. We will share with you our findings over the course of 3 months, kicking off with an update to our eSignatures & Document Submission research. Following on the remaining reports include adviser views on current technology, White-label platforms, and noteworthy changes and M&A.
Further detail on each report are included below:
eSignatures & Document Submission: published 29 March 2021
- eSignature providers used by financial advisers
- Document submission approach for 22 platforms across 85 processes, detailing where processes are completed with a paper original, scanned copy, eSignature or digital process. We’ve seen a 42% reduction in paper required by platforms between April 2020 and March 2021.
Adviser Views: published 20 April 2021
- Spend on tech
- Technology adopted during pandemic
- Plans to introduce new tech for the return to the office
If you work for a financial advice firm and are a member of the NextWealth Research Panel you can gain free access to summary reports for the eSignatures & Document Submission and the Adviser Views. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your copy.
White-label Platforms: COMING SOON
- White-label platform definition (hint, it’s a spectrum)
- Use of branding options offered by platforms
- Drivers: business and client reasons for considering white-labelling
- Questions to ask providers
News and M&A’s: COMING SOON
- Round up of the big news on adviser tech in the first half of 2021