Adviser Tech Stack Series Autumn 2021
NextWealth’s Advice Tech stack report with the latest reviews and ratings from over 900 financial advice professionals is available now for purchase. (If you work for a financial advice business, we suggest joining our research panel to get a free summary of findings.)
- Appetite for change has reached unprecedented levels with financial advice professionals more open than ever to new tech
- Clients with financial advisers that use a fully outsourced platform solution pay less on average than those using bespoke solutions
- Client portal use jumped 23% over the past two years.
- The pounds and hours saved by firms that use a client portal when preparing for client review meetings.
The report includes:
- Market share by provider as well as individual ratings and reviews of platforms, client portals, cash flow modelling, back office, practice management providers, risk profiling and suitability providers.
- Adviser spend on tech by size of firm.
- Special section on review meetings, including frequency, cost per client to the firm and tech used to support the process.
Firms mentioned in the report include:
Advicefront| Aegon|AJ Bell|Aviva|Best Practice|CashCalc|Charles Stanley| Defaqto| Dynamic Planner| Embark| eValue| Fidelity| Finametrica| intelliflo| Iress| James Hay| M&G Advice| moneyinfo| Parmenion| Prestwood| Quilter| Sprint| Standard Life| Time4Advice| Transact| True Potential| Voyant
The report is available as a one-off purchase or as part of a subscription. Reports in the series cover integrations, digital adoption and more. To find out more get in touch.
Complete the form below to download a sample of the Adviser Reviews report.